Sheriffs’ Forms

The following is a list of forms that are used by Sheriffs’.  Additional forms may be obtained by going to the Kentucky Finance Cabinet Sheriffs’ County Fees page or by contacting Sarah Thomas (502) 564-6933.


Claim for Return of Fugitive Forms AC-3 Follow this link to get to the Reimbursements Page at FINANCE.KY.GOV